Acer Predator Triton 900 cooler turbo mode slow down!!

gibasabino

Member (✔)
the cooler control line when i turn on the turbo mode goes up to 5.3 volts,but also the automatic control is working with the cooler running at low speed!! I downloaded the service manual here, but the pages referring to fan control show up as "confidential" and I can't study the diagram for that!! Can anyone help me please?

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
the cooler control line when i turn on the turbo mode goes up to 5.3 volts,but also the automatic control is working with the cooler running at low speed!! I downloaded the service manual here, but the pages referring to fan control show up as "confidential" and I can't study the diagram for that!! Can anyone help me please?
Motherboard part number!

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Salut ami, est FH79F LA-G162P REV 1.0
i dont know what you would like to do but vcc fan doesnt go up to 5.3v, it is just fixed at 5v and it makes no difference to 5.3v, what you need to know is when the GPU OR THE CPU goes with high temperature, the fan should have more speed. For more information see page 66 :
  • -ALERTE_THERMIQUE #
  • -TMS_SMB_CLK
  • -TMS_SMB_data
And check "I2C Address Table" for TMS .

gibasabino

Member (✔)
Yes but when I activated turbo mode, the cooler rotated to the point of emitting a loud noise, but now, still in turbo mode the coller works at less than 3000 rpm and always 5,3 volts so the voltage
should increase enough for the cooler to work faster!!

Top Bottom