ASRock Beebox-S Series (Kaby Lake) BIOS Datto Model ALTO3V2 BIOS Password

inacloud

Member (✔)
Hello

I have never encountered this before and I would like anyone thoughts on it. I am trying to reset, clear the bios of the ASRock Beebox-S Series (Kaby Lake) BIOS Datto Model ALTO3V2. The sata drive has died and I have put NVME M.2 storage in to replace the bad sata drive. I need to change the boot startup but can't get into the bios because of a password and no F Keys work to change the boot start up device.

Now I have never heard of this happening before so if someone has and knows the solution please tell me. I want to be able to get into the bios settings. I have tried everything to reset it.

I have removed the battery for an hour and discharged any electricity still in the power switch and disconnected the power. After all of that I get the message that says that the bios is using default settings press F2 or Del to change values or continue

After hitting F2 to go into the bios the password screen still comes up. Has anyone ever seen this before and does anyone know how to get rid of it or know the password?

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hello

I have never encountered this before and I would like anyone thoughts on it. I am trying to reset, clear the bios of the ASRock Beebox-S Series (Kaby Lake) BIOS Datto Model ALTO3V2. The sata drive has died and I have put NVME M.2 storage in to replace the bad sata drive. I need to change the boot startup but can't get into the bios because of a password and no F Keys work to change the boot start up device.

Now I have never heard of this happening before so if someone has and knows the solution please tell me. I want to be able to get into the bios settings. I have tried everything to reset it.

I have removed the battery for an hour and discharged any electricity still in the power switch and disconnected the power. After all of that I get the message that says that the bios is using default settings press F2 or Del to change values or continue

After hitting F2 to go into the bios the password screen still comes up. Has anyone ever seen this before and does anyone know how to get rid of it or know the password?

You can use this one

Top Bottom