desktops & Laptops
Support
ASUS VivoBook Pro N552VX 60NB0AN0-MB1C00 BoardView.fz
N552VX Repair Guide .pdf
ASUS N552VX rev 2.1 / 2.2 Bios

Attachments

evandro_ma

Member (✔)
Good morning! Do you have the full Repair Guide of N552VX?
The client N552VX is not charging the battery and, if the battery is removed the notebook shutdown. I alredy tested the ac adapter and it's fine. Have any sugestion? What should I need to verify? This notebook have the power button on the keyboard.

evandro_ma

Member (✔)
Here's some more detail: I charged the battery with an exernal charger and when i install again the notebook works just fine. Also, I'm in a doubt if PQ8113 and PQ8116 maybe the problem...I don't know if this change anything, but i'll try your suggestion! Thank you!

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
:dash: it seem to be so hard to understand what you are toking about !!!!when you remove the battery does your laptop work with the ac-adapter or not !!! if not i suggest to change the two n-mosfet PQ8901 AND PQ8900 not PQ8113 and PQ8116 .
AND you need to check how much you get on pin28 for PU8901 is the IC of charge .

evandro_ma

Member (✔)
When i plug the ac adapter the led indicator remain off and the battery does not charge. When the battery is fully discharged the notebook doesn't work. Then i made a test: i removed the battery, charged and plugged again and then the notebook worked. I also tested the voltage of the ac adapter: 19V.

Top Bottom