Board view - 1080ti reference board - PG611 or similar?

darkhand

Member (✔)
Hello! Would any board views be available for the 1080ti reference layout, or any 3rd party board that utilizes the reference design? PG611 SKU 10 or similar. 1080ti Founders Edition, EVGA 1080ti SC Black, etc.

Looking for component values and placement on the reference board.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hello! Would any board views be available for the 1080ti reference layout, or any 3rd party board that utilizes the reference design? PG611 SKU 10 or similar. 1080ti Founders Edition, EVGA 1080ti SC Black, etc.

Looking for component values and placement on the reference board.

Thanks!

darkhand

Member (✔)
Thank you!

That card appears to be a custom board though, as the vcore rail controller looks to have been moved to the front of the board when it's usually on the back. I did find a 1080 reference boardview that's similar to the 1080ti reference card, but not exactly the same.

Are there any other 1080ti boardviews available? If not, I still might be able to piece together what's needed from this and the 1080 reference. Thanks very much!

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Thank you!

That card appears to be a custom board though, as the vcore rail controller looks to have been moved to the front of the board when it's usually on the back. I did find a 1080 reference boardview that's similar to the 1080ti reference card, but not exactly the same.

Are there any other 1080ti boardviews available? If not, I still might be able to piece together what's needed from this and the 1080 reference. Thanks very much!
You will need to put the right part number of the VGA card motherboard.

Top Bottom