Different boardview layout rx470/480 and download limit problem

bensatrio8

Member (✔)
Is there anyone here have a different kind of boardview for AMD Graphic cards rx470/480/570/580? The one that admin posted look like a sapphire one, I really appreciate the reference layout for this card.

Also, has anyone get the download limit notification while only got fewer files? I have only download 8 files but it's already reach the limit.

Thank you before, and sorry for the bad english.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Is there anyone here have a different kind of boardview for AMD Graphic cards rx470/480/570/580? The one that admin posted look like a sapphire one, I really appreciate the reference layout for this card.

Also, has anyone get the download limit notification while only got fewer files? I have only download 8 files but it's already reach the limit.

Thank you before, and sorry for the bad english.
BoardView not available and the limite is been set automatically you're opening some Schematic files on the browser it can be compted for a multiple download when the browser load again.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
when I click the attachment it's directed to my download manager window, so I'm sure I click them once.
Sorry we can't do anything :
Your limit is been reached on 24H, you need to wait 24H, If you would like for an unlimited download go for ViP Pro .

Top Bottom