H81M-E DP Bios reinstall problem

HOTPEPERE

Member (✔)
Hello
First of all thank you for sharing and supporting people like me who are looking to self-troubleshoot.:eek:k:
I'm frnech and my english is not very cool :dash:
I have an ASUS H81M-E DP motherboard
six short sound at boot + no VGA at screen is my problem
The processor heats up, RAM Ok
I bought and downloaded diagram + bios2203 + bios clean me here
I checked the voltages at the coil + capacitors and mosfet terminals on the 3 large zones that are RAM + chipset + vcore power supply everything looks ok to me
I therefore oriented myself in the reinstallation of the bios and I therefore bought a mini CH341 USB programmer and try to erase reinstall the original bios but without success
the chip is a GIGADEVICE GD25B64BPIG
but it is not the list of chips listed in the exploitable software. only the GD25Q64B is offered to me for detection and I manage to erase the bios without error but in the end I can never really empty it
I am under windows 10 64bit with driver and detection ok from the programmer. I wanted to know if a program or a DOS tutorial to reinstall / erase the bios on this type chip or an equivalent chip that I could buy, reprogram and put back in place in order to advance in my diagnosis

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hello
First of all thank you for sharing and supporting people like me who are looking to self-troubleshoot.:eek:k:
I'm frnech and my english is not very cool :dash:
I have an ASUS H81M-E DP motherboard
six short sound at boot + no VGA at screen is my problem
The processor heats up, RAM Ok
I bought and downloaded diagram + bios2203 + bios clean me here
I checked the voltages at the coil + capacitors and mosfet terminals on the 3 large zones that are RAM + chipset + vcore power supply everything looks ok to me
I therefore oriented myself in the reinstallation of the bios and I therefore bought a mini CH341 USB programmer and try to erase reinstall the original bios but without success
the chip is a GIGADEVICE GD25B64BPIG
but it is not the list of chips listed in the exploitable software. only the GD25Q64B is offered to me for detection and I manage to erase the bios without error but in the end I can never really empty it
I am under windows 10 64bit with driver and detection ok from the programmer. I wanted to know if a program or a DOS tutorial to reinstall / erase the bios on this type chip or an equivalent chip that I could buy, reprogram and put back in place in order to advance in my diagnosis
What we use is tl866 or RT809

HOTPEPERE

Member (✔)
merci encore pour votre réactivité pour me répondre j'attends de recevoir une nouvelle puce et j'investirai dans un RT809

Top Bottom