help lanix neuron r don´t power on

amirDZ

Member (✔)
I got this lanix neuron r laptop, the point is that it only turns on by holding the power button and if it is released the computer turns off. the button works correctly and I changed it and it remains exactly the same. attached video

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I got this lanix neuron r laptop, the point is that it only turns on by holding the power button and if it is released the computer turns off. the button works correctly and I changed it and it remains exactly the same. attached video
Try to clean the I/O "Microcontroller"

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Can you put the part number of this motherboard.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
II will try to find it, I will see if I am successful, thank you. in case you can't find anything, do you have any other idea what it might be?
You need to check the I/o it8518 it self especially pin 16 .

amirDZ

Member (✔)
When I press the button but it does not make good contact, it raises the consumption to 0.514, Sometimes it drops to 0.015, 0.086 When it makes good contact it stays at 0 but does not raise the consumption again so that the equipment is stable

Top Bottom