HP Probook 430 G7 DA0X8LMB8D0 REV D Bios

Junaid hanif

Member (✔)
hi sir my laptop model number is hp ProBook 430 g7 10th gen MOTHERBOARD part number (DA0X8LMB8D0 REV D ) MODEL X8L
it has problem laptop turn on show hp logo and turn off and it selt turn on again and show hp logo and off again

i download this file hp 440 g7 from your website its give display and update bios automatically and restart give display again start and turn off after not getting power even while pressing power Butten
i upload original bios
one thing more its has 2 bios chip both are 16 mb i dont know which one is ec bios and main i am going to upload both files
plz check

Attachments

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
hi sir my laptop model number is hp ProBook 430 g7 10th gen MOTHERBOARD part number (DA0X8LMB8D0 REV D ) MODEL X8L
it has problem laptop turn on show hp logo and turn off and it selt turn on again and show hp logo and off again

i download this file hp 440 g7 from your website its give display and update bios automatically and restart give display again start and turn off after not getting power even while pressing power Butten
i upload original bios
one thing more its has 2 bios chip both are 16 mb i dont know which one is ec bios and main i am going to upload both files
plz check

display ok but on off
Clear Me region

Attachments

Junaid hanif

Member (✔)
hp ProBook 430 g7 which files u upload its working fine but when i start the laptop display is too late and there one msg system is booting in manufacture program mode
can u fix it and upload again

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
hp ProBook 430 g7 which files u upload its working fine but when i start the laptop display is too late and there one msg system is booting in manufacture program mode
can u fix it and upload again
Send a picture .

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
after copy this file laptop turn and goes off in 22 sec 4 time and display come
and internal keyboard stop to work
Bios can't stop your keyboard from working , try to use an external keyboard . and maybe you can use the last bios available on the official HP website .

Top Bottom