IPAD 6 GENERATION A1893 SCHEMATIC

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support

perl

Member (✔)
I need this code like this one 820-xxxx without that I can't check if the schematic is available or not .

Hello everyone!
My name is Hans, living near Bonn, the no-longer-capitol of germany.

I too have problems with an iPad6 model A1893 dead and not charging.
There is some minor black stain near the contacts 1(GND) and 5(PWR) of the charge port and on the corresponding pads of the cable, but the contacts still look quite good.

Meanwhile I have disassembled the device and removed the logic board from the shell.
I also removed the metal shield of the logic board but I nowwhere I can find such a number "820-..."
The only writing is on the bottom of the logic board and it looks like a laser marked QR-code.
The three text lines of that marking say:

"F9F845"
"30MTMJ"
"G45AX"

There is a marking "821-1716-A" but that's on the FFC connecting the logic board to the charging port.

With my iPhone6 I have checked that charger and cable are ok, but the iPad6 draws no current (measured).
Maybe there is a blown fuse somewhere.
That's why I need the schematic and position information from a service manual.

Can you help?

sotonfix

Member (✔)
Hello everyone!
My name is Hans, living near Bonn, the no-longer-capitol of germany.

I too have problems with an iPad6 model A1893 dead and not charging.
There is some minor black stain near the contacts 1(GND) and 5(PWR) of the charge port and on the corresponding pads of the cable, but the contacts still look quite good.

Meanwhile I have disassembled the device and removed the logic board from the shell.
I also removed the metal shield of the logic board but I nowwhere I can find such a number "820-..."
The only writing is on the bottom of the logic board and it looks like a laser marked QR-code.
The three text lines of that marking say:

"F9F845"
"30MTMJ"
"G45AX"

There is a marking "821-1716-A" but that's on the FFC connecting the logic board to the charging port.

With my iPhone6 I have checked that charger and cable are ok, but the iPad6 draws no current (measured).
Maybe there is a blown fuse somewhere.
That's why I need the schematic and position information from a service manual.

Can you he
you need a boardview, but basically its either dock flex, or Tristar/Tigris/Hydra, if you dont have experience with MICROsoldering, I strongly suggest you to bring it to the proper repair technician, it will be WAY cheaper for you, rather than trying to do it yourself, messing it up, bringing to the repair shop, and being charged for an repair attempt as well :)

papalati

Member (✔)
I too would like a boardview for part 821-1716-A logic board. Lost 3 caps during a repair and can’t find any donor boards reasonably priced, just to pull 3 caps. Any help would be great.

Top Bottom