MS-V374 REV 5.0 GTX 1060-1070-1070 TI-1080 BoardView

ralston06

Member (✔)
I've looked and I can not seem to figure out what I need to open this file. I'm trying to trouble shoot my 5v rail. Its too high currently

Edit: I found the program to open .cad files. I now have confirmed my assumptions were correct in looking at component U2, however I still can not locate the part number for that chip.

Anyone know what it is or where I might be able to locate its part number?

Last edited:

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I've looked and I can not seem to figure out what I need to open this file. I'm trying to trouble shoot my 5v rail. Its too high currently
BoardView tool
board View tool.png

Attachments

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support

Attachments

• File size
    1,014.4 KB
    Views
Last edited:

ralston06

Member (✔)
Was all of this already some where else on the forum? My google fu isn't the best, but I have been stumbling around here for a few days now with limited results in my favor using the search function.

Do you have a pro tips on searching?

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Was all of this already some where else on the forum? My google fu isn't the best, but I have been stumbling around here for a few days now with limited results in my favor using the search function.

Do you have a pro tips on searching?
Not understand, what do you mean !!

ralston06

Member (✔)
Currently nothing as you have supplied it for me. I was just looking for tips for the future as you found what I needed really quick.

With your help I was able to locate c1105 is actually missing and would have never known where to look without the resources you shared.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Currently nothing as you have supplied it for me. I was just looking for tips for the future as you found what I needed really quick.

With your help I was able to locate c1105 is actually missing and would have never known where to look without the resources you shared.
than good luck .

Top Bottom