Need schematic or surface mount resistor Info for a 1060 6gb gpu

Vanna815

Member (✔)
I had purchased a second hand gpu and when I took it out and removed the fan to see what I’m working with a surface mount resistor was loose. Well I had tried to move it back in place so I could get it put back on and lost the resistor. It’s so tiny I have no clue where it went. I just need to know what kind of surface mount resistors this board uses so I can buy replacements. Or is there an alternative that anybody knows of that will for sure work? Schematic for this would be great just so I can check over the whole board to make sure there’s nothing else missing.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I had purchased a second hand gpu and when I took it out and removed the fan to see what I’m working with a surface mount resistor was loose. Well I had tried to move it back in place so I could get it put back on and lost the resistor. It’s so tiny I have no clue where it went. I just need to know what kind of surface mount resistors this board uses so I can buy replacements. Or is there an alternative that anybody knows of that will for sure work? Schematic for this would be great just so I can check over the whole board to make sure there’s nothing else missing.
Send a clear picture for the bother side of your motherboard .

Top Bottom