Samsung BA41-02014A NY Laptop won't turn off. restart

BURAKKIRDI

Member (✔)
Hello, I have a problem.
The problem of my Samsung BA41-02014A NY model motherboard is everything works fine on the computer. There is no problem in the installation process, but when I say close, it shuts down and starts again after 3 seconds. I installed bios and ec programming, operating system, I could not succeed even though I disassembled all the hardware and tried, what could be the problem, there does not appear to be a physical problem.
Thank you.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hello, I have a problem.
The problem of my Samsung BA41-02014A NY model motherboard is everything works fine on the computer. There is no problem in the installation process, but when I say close, it shuts down and starts again after 3 seconds. I installed bios and ec programming, operating system, I could not succeed even though I disassembled all the hardware and tried, what could be the problem, there does not appear to be a physical problem.
Thank you.
Try to clear your old Bios .

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
thank you.
I did this but it didn't fix it. If I ask you, can you clean my bios file and send it to me? I am attaching my original bios file and ec.

Attachments

BURAKKIRDI

Member (✔)
Hello, I wrote the bios you sent and tried it, but I did not succeed, the problem is the same. Please help me. Thank you.

Top Bottom