Surface PRO 5 1796

TNTservis

Member (✔)
the surface turns on for a while and then turns off, after I check the B+ voltage FROM CHARGER it drops gradually from 8.7- 0 V, I check the resistance at the 5V output inductor is about 11 ohms, normally in other brands of lapop the 5v block resistance is about 1 kilo ohm more, is it a 5v block on the surface output resistance is 11 ohms or is it a short indication?

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
the surface turns on for a while and then turns off, after I check the B+ voltage FROM CHARGER it drops gradually from 8.7- 0 V, I check the resistance at the 5V output inductor is about 11 ohms, normally in other brands of lapop the 5v block resistance is about 1 kilo ohm more, is it a 5v block on the surface output resistance is 11 ohms or is it a short indication?
Short circuit.

TNTservis

Member (✔)
thanks admin,but why does the windows logo appear and then die again, I've also tried removing everything related to the 5v line but couldn't find the short one

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
thanks admin,but why does the windows logo appear and then die again, I've also tried removing everything related to the 5v line but couldn't find the short one
When you come t o explain your problem you must take in consideration that the motherboard is in your hand not in my hand how can I know 5v line or the 5v output .

Top Bottom