Toshiba Portege Z30-A turns off when not plugged in

kalesh

Member (✔)
Hello,
I apologize if I post in wrong section,
I have Toshiba Portege Z30-A, it works when plugged in, but not on battery. I am assuming the battery is dead and I am looking at replacing it.
I want to know if it is possible to confirm whether it is the battery or something else. (or at least gain more confidence that it is the battery).
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
if your laptop is able to detect your battery and not charging it, that mean your battery is not good but you should check if 12V or 11V is available on the out put battery section .
if 12v is not available you have to check your motherboard .

kalesh

Member (✔)
Thank you so much, I have tested it and 12v is available at the output battery section. so now I am pretty sure that it is the battery that is the issue.
I am trying to find a decent site that can ship the battery internationally using fedex, but I am unable to.
I would highly appreciate it if anyone could give me recommendation to a site that will ship internationally.
Thanks

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Thank you so much, I have tested it and 12v is available at the output battery section. so now I am pretty sure that it is the battery that is the issue.
I am trying to find a decent site that can ship the battery internationally using fedex, but I am unable to.
I would highly appreciate it if anyone could give me recommendation to a site that will ship internationally.
Thanks
And when you take out your battery 12v should disappear.

Top Bottom