Bios DMI Serials ID has Wrong

murdermind94

Member (✔)
I Have used a tool for perman Spoof my Hardware IDs ; Processor, Hardware SKU , SSD, MotherBoard..
This wrong IDs Cause a problem with the finger print biometric sensor, doesn't work ever.
I need to repair all serials of my pc , also copy all entire bios from equal Pc on my Bios .. is possible ????
The pc is Prestige 15 A10SC
Immagine-Whats-App-2023-12-04-ore-01-25-14-c6c0a394.jpg

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I Have used a tool for perman Spoof my Hardware IDs ; Processor, Hardware SKU , SSD, MotherBoard..
This wrong IDs Cause a problem with the finger print biometric sensor, doesn't work ever.
I need to repair all serials of my pc , also copy all entire bios from equal Pc on my Bios .. is possible ????
The pc is Prestige 15 A10SC
Immagine-Whats-App-2023-12-04-ore-01-25-14-c6c0a394.jpg
Have you installed the right driver .

murdermind94

Member (✔)
yes.. the driver is installed.
Catturaaa.png

Catturasad.png

even if I install the Msi Dragon Center software, obviously the installation is not successful because the computer is not recognized due to the wrong serial numbers... I would need to resolve this in order to then sell the PC

murdermind94

Member (✔)
yes.. the driver is installed.
Catturaaa.png

Catturasad.png

even if I install the Msi Dragon Center software, obviously the installation is not successful because the computer is not recognized due to the wrong serial numbers... I would need to resolve this in order to then sell the PC ..
you tell me that by updating the bios backup of another PC identical to mine, I solve everything...? I have Afuwin as program, or if something bad happens, I also have USB programmer to flash bios.. this is not the problem, but I need to solve please

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
you tell me that by updating the bios backup of another PC identical to mine, I solve everything...? I have Afuwin as program, or if something bad happens, I also have USB programmer to flash bios.. this is not the problem, but I need to solve please
Try first to remove the old one .

murdermind94

Member (✔)
I would like you to send me a backup of the bios that I need... a backup of the entire bios, a backup creator also with afuwin

murdermind94

Member (✔)
I'm waiting for your response.. if you give me the backup of the bios complete with Hardware IDs Serials , you can backup entire bios also with afuwin. I buy it vip for download or buy dicretly you, I don't want it for free. I await your response urgently, thank you.

Top Bottom