Member (✔)
Hi
I need schematic and so on for Dell inspiron 17 7737, don´t find here
On Mainboard itself stands:
DOH70 Intel MB
12309-1
PWB:F53D4 REV:A00
Do you have schematic and perhaps boardvie for mentined notebook
By the way ,when I search and use filters for in this case Dell , I always got just one page,and don´t see option to select next page
what do I do wrong
Best regards
Andreas

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hi
I need schematic and so on for Dell inspiron 17 7737, don´t find here
On Mainboard itself stands:
DOH70 Intel MB
12309-1
PWB:F53D4 REV:A00
Do you have schematic and perhaps boardvie for mentined notebook
By the way ,when I search and use filters for in this case Dell , I always got just one page,and don´t see option to select next page
what do I do wrong
Best regards
Andreas

andinaz73

Member (✔)
thank you very much
what about second part of question
When searching and also when using manufactorer filter I just see abot 20 entries, but don´t get option to go to next page

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
thank you very much
what about second part of question
When searching and also when using manufactorer filter I just see abot 20 entries, but don´t get option to go to next page
Send a picture .

andinaz73

Member (✔)
and here second part of result,just about 20 ,I think,didn´t count
but of course there are much more topics to DELL
and it is the same as on all other manufactorers
what Do I do wrong here?

andinaz73

Member (✔)
I tried it again in forums prefix dell and just got shown 15-16 entries, no possibility to see the rest ones
pls also try out

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I tried it again in forums prefix dell and just got shown 15-16 entries, no possibility to see the rest ones
pls also try out
check now .

andinaz73

Member (✔)
Hi
Thank you very much,sorry tried obviously just forums ,filters prefix,and there ist doesn´t work,bujt on normal search it works now, I got shown the other pages now, works fine
but on nforums , filters , prefix, it does not work, perhaps you can also add here the function to get access to gthe rest pages
but on nolrmal search it works now
but found out that on nearly all search : acer,asus,apple,dell HP sony and so on,expect MSI (just 2) got exactly 10 pages shown, not more, also when already selected 10 ,no more pages will be shown
it´can be right of course , but seems toi be really strange ,as on every search getting same amount of results
not to unsderstand me wrong here,of course
great work ,good selection,...
BEST REGARDS
Andreas

Last edited:
Top Bottom