Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Dell Inspiron 5552 Bios
AAL14 LA-C571P REV:1.0(A00) Schematic, BoardView

Attachments

Ricktech66

Member (✔)
Hi, I am trying do repair to my own laptop Dell R15 5552 for personal use work fine for while than had replace power button that was simple enought. (Little bit about myself I fix My own PC monitor fefore had to find out what part I need to change and solder to make unit work all went fine. I pick TV's from trash and repair just fine is Hobby really). Dell laptop having issues with power so I gather I need to find what part is not working has to do with power supplier. I am not going to bother taking this to a shop this is fun for me to try repair. This why I am writing this The Dell R15 5552 schematics giving here are CAD file as you know. So I cannot open like regular file unless use a payed one to open I only need this one time not as professional. Is it possible to get this Dell R5 5552 schematics file as regular zip file to open it and use it. I already payed the nine bucks to be able todownload but is useless to me in CAD file that how it got me.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hi, I am trying do repair to my own laptop Dell R15 5552 for personal use work fine for while than had replace power button that was simple enought. (Little bit about myself I fix My own PC monitor fefore had to find out what part I need to change and solder to make unit work all went fine. I pick TV's from trash and repair just fine is Hobby really). Dell laptop having issues with power so I gather I need to find what part is not working has to do with power supplier. I am not going to bother taking this to a shop this is fun for me to try repair. This why I am writing this The Dell R15 5552 schematics giving here are CAD file as you know. So I cannot open like regular file unless use a payed one to open I only need this one time not as professional. Is it possible to get this Dell R5 5552 schematics file as regular zip file to open it and use it. I already payed the nine bucks to be able todownload but is useless to me in CAD file that how it got me.
Tool to open cad file

Top Bottom