Lenovo Ideapad 720S-13IKB 81BV, NM-B491 rev:1.0 BIOS

N

note-pc

I`m looking for BIOS with clear ME region for Lenovo Ideapad 720S-13IKB, MN-B491.
Thank you!

Below is My old BIOS (is not working)

Attachments

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I`m looking for BIOS with clear ME region for Lenovo Ideapad 720S-13IKB, NM-B491.
Thank you!

Below is My old BIOS (is not working)

Attachments

N

note-pc

The BIOS that you have sent me is not working. I am thinking that the end part of the BIOS is corrupted. Can you send me another version of the BIOS?

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support

leyuuki

Member (✔)
I've tried the same image with no luck, both from here and linked thread.
The machine itself powers on via TB3 port only with fan spin and keyboard backlight, 2 second later only power button LED stays on and then it power cycles. Could it be a deeper problem with the logic board?

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I've tried the same image with no luck, both from here and linked thread.
The machine itself powers on via TB3 port only with fan spin and keyboard backlight, 2 second later only power button LED stays on and then it power cycles. Could it be a deeper problem with the logic board?
Your old bios does it have the same problem if it's than you have a hardware problem but you can upload your Bios to clear it.

leyuuki

Member (✔)
Your old bios does it have the same problem if it's than you have a hardware problem but you can upload your Bios to clear it.
Was the same when I got it, interesting to note is that the laptop does not power on from the marked Type-C charging port. ONLY Thunderbolt 3 port works and does charge the battery. There's also no backlight on LCD or beeps from speakers.

I'll attach the original dumped BIOS

Attachments

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Was the same when I got it, interesting to note is that the laptop does not power on from the marked Type-C charging port. ONLY Thunderbolt 3 port works and does charge the battery. There's also no backlight on LCD or beeps from speakers.

I'll attach the original dumped BIOS
this file does't have a me region , can you upload a picture for your motherboard ,need to know the part number and the right model of your laptop .

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support

Attachments

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Top Bottom