Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Schematic
rx580 rx570 rx480 rx470 RX MS-V341

Attachments

grintlis1234

Member (✔)
hello, repairlap, please kindly can you tell me what I need to replace the electronic piece f100 in the gpu rx570 4gb, it is a resistor, thanks a lot, only this I need

MakaveliN1

Member (✔)
Hi I need schematics to replace some resistors on my GPU however I am unable to pay the payment to buy the schematics. I am not a repairer. I just need the schematics for 5mins so I can note down the correct resistanors values. Or you could tell me those values yourself. If that's possible please let me know. Thank you

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hi I need schematics to replace some resistors on my GPU however I am unable to pay the payment to buy the schematics. I am not a repairer. I just need the schematics for 5mins so I can note down the correct resistanors values. Or you could tell me those values yourself. If that's possible please let me know. Thank you
Upgrade your account .

grintlis1234

Member (✔)
f100 was a resistor fast acting 10a,babd f101 a fast acting resistor 8a, but you can put an 10a resistor also, I fried those resistors because of bad power suply

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hi I'can't find U4505 on the schematics I have a xfx rx470 8gb
Send picture of the motherboard and a picture for IC place on the motherboard.

Mesuge

Member (✔)
This schematic is for MS-V341 REV 1.3 and i'm not sure why thi ic doesn't exist !
Some one said that it is an and gate but i wanted to have a schematic because there are riped of pads but now i have a schematic that is useless and i paid for it

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Some one said that it is an and gate but i wanted to have a schematic because there are riped of pads but now i have a schematic that is useless and i paid for it
this schematic is for MS-V341 ver 3.1, when the last schematic will be available we will update our post but for now the last update of this schematic is not available .

Top Bottom