Schematic gigabyte b360 hd3 lga 1151 rev 1.0

Deinneht

Member (✔)
Hello, I need your help to get the schematic of the motherboard gigabyte b360 hd3 lga 1151 rev 1.0 extradurable, It started with a voltage failure and I mistakenly exposed it to a heat gun to weld and detach a pr of smd components is my life tool, please if you can support me this eternally grateful I am really at a breaking point. I thank you very much

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hello, I need your help to get the schematic of the motherboard gigabyte b360 hd3 lga 1151 rev 1.0 extradurable, It started with a voltage failure and I mistakenly exposed it to a heat gun to weld and detach a pr of smd components is my life tool, please if you can support me this eternally grateful I am really at a breaking point. I thank you very much

Deinneht

Member (✔)
Ok I understand, it's a shame thank you very much, it occurs to me if here I could ask for support if someone had an equal send me photos in parts maybe it will be possible for me to repair the equipment. He considers it possible and if so, he would tell me where to make the help post. Thank you very much for the support.

Top Bottom