Asus P8H61-M LX3 r2.0 is rebooting constantly

joe2021

Member (✔)
Hi everyone, I have this motherboard Asus p8h61-m lx3 r2.0 that is rebooting all the time, I disconnect all the hard disks and the memories too and when I turn it on it buzz like recognizing the missing memories, but it starts rebooting again when I reconnect the memories again. I did the test again with a new memory with the same result. So Im looking for some king of piece of advice and if someone have the schematics for this board I´ll be thanks a lot. Well I´ll be waiting for you guys. Thanks

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hi everyone, I have this motherboard Asus p8h61-m lx3 r2.0 that is rebooting all the time, I disconnect all the hard disks and the memories too and when I turn it on it buzz like recognizing the missing memories, but it starts rebooting again when I reconnect the memories again. I did the test again with a new memory with the same result. So Im looking for some king of piece of advice and if someone have the schematics for this board I´ll be thanks a lot. Well I´ll be waiting for you guys. Thanks

Top Bottom