Dell Latitude 3410 MOCKINGBIRD-L CML UMA 6L 19746-1 Bios

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XBOX4LIFE

Member (✔)

Could I use these files as is or do they need modified ? I have locked orig 16mb & 8mb bin files, I tried the files above and got no power light or response

Attachments

Admin

Repair Tv & Laptop
Support

Could I use these files as is or do they need modified ? I have locked orig 16mb & 8mb bin files, I tried the files above and got no power light or response
When your laptop ask for a password it will show a service tag ,try to make a screenshot and upload it here .

XBOX4LIFE

Member (✔)

Thanks for the reply, Sorry I didn't take a picture and won't start up atm so can't take one now, I noticed it was -8FC8 if that helps

Attachments

Admin

Repair Tv & Laptop
Support

Thanks for the reply, Sorry I didn't take a picture and won't start up atm so can't take one now, I noticed it was -8FC8 if that helps
Old bios does it gives a picture or not .

XBOX4LIFE

Member (✔)

It did before I flashed the files, I'll flash the orig.bins back over the weekend and try it, I thought I only needed the dumps to make the clean files or could use the files posted above without modification...FECK

Admin

Repair Tv & Laptop
Support

Attachments

XBOX4LIFE

Member (✔)

Thank you I'll try those now, I did find I'd backed up the code from it "HPPKB63-8FC8"
I'll report back when I've tried those files

Admin

Repair Tv & Laptop
Support

Thank you I'll try those now, I did find I'd backed up the code from it "HPPKB63-8FC8"
I'll report back when I've tried those files
This code will have no sense if your laptop doesn't display a picture .

Top Bottom