Dell Latitude 7310/7410 Bios FDX40 LA-J261P REV 1.0 (A00)

SAV

Member (✔)
Hello, i have a corrupted file, everything was installed, windows updated, i put the unit on the shelf for 2 weeks, and it wouldn't start. Running the file with MEAnalyzer is not giving proper response. I appreciate your help.
bios cleared

Attachments

iTec

Member (✔)
Thank you for your help.
With the Cleared.bin the machine does power on and after good 15/20 seconds it turns off (No display) just keyboard and fan.
With the above stock file, the unit powers on, keyboard light stays on, fan spin high speed, no display, shuts off after 30 seconds or so, then it does the same thing over and over.

I'm certain that this is not a hardware issue for 2 reasons,
1- I've had the exact same problem with a 5520 (and got repaired via a bin file)
2- flashing different bins gives different patterns on this unit, thus I'm sure it's a BIOS corruption.

Thanks!

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Thank you for your help.
With the Cleared.bin the machine does power on and after good 15/20 seconds it turns off (No display) just keyboard and fan.
With the above stock file, the unit powers on, keyboard light stays on, fan spin high speed, no display, shuts off after 30 seconds or so, then it does the same thing over and over.

I'm certain that this is not a hardware issue for 2 reasons,
1- I've had the exact same problem with a 5520 (and got repaired via a bin file)
2- flashing different bins gives different patterns on this unit, thus I'm sure it's a BIOS corruption.

Thanks!
Bios Cleared

Attachments

Top Bottom