DAXW3EMBAB0
DAXW3EMBAD0

Attachments

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support

pintye

Member (✔)
Hi, I have a HP Zbook 17 G6 (DAXW3EMBAF0 REV :F) laptop. I downloaded the bios and ec file from above , but when I press the power button , the laptop starting but no screen at all, the only way to shut it off to press the power button 5-10sec. I attached the original bios and ec file , can someone check to their? or somebody have any idea what could be the problem?

Attachments

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hi, I have a HP Zbook 17 G6 (DAXW3EMBAF0 REV :F) laptop. I downloaded the bios and ec file from above , but when I press the power button , the laptop starting but no screen at all, the only way to shut it off to press the power button 5-10sec. I attached the original bios and ec file , can someone check to their? or somebody have any idea what could be the problem?
How to clean your Bios :

Attachments

pintye

Member (✔)
How to clean your Bios :
Hi, thanks for your help, so if I write the "cleared.bin" to a bios chip, should be working, or I need to do something else? beacuse the link you putted in the answer, I read it, a little bit to high for me ( I need to learn a lot about bios files and problems).

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hi, thanks for your help, so if I write the "cleared.bin" to a bios chip, should be working, or I need to do something else? beacuse the link you putted in the answer, I read it, a little bit to high for me ( I need to learn a lot about bios files and problems).
I just made a clean Me region for your original Bios, if it doesn't work you should probably check for a hardware problems.

Top Bottom