Huawei Matebook x Pro MACH-W29 BIOS POST password bypass

andrew57p

Member (✔)
Huawei Matebook x Pro MACH-W29 BIOS POST password bypass . Do i need to locate and replace the bios chip or is there some other way to bypass this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Huawei Matebook x Pro MACH-W29 BIOS POST password bypass . Do i need to locate and replace the bios chip or is there some other way to bypass this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Use a new bios first if it doesn't work upload your backup here .

andrew57p

Member (✔)
I'm sorry im not sure what you mean.

So i bought the laptop secondhand and it has a hdd password and when i remove the ssd to try and boot from usb it has the post password screen. i cant get to any bios settings or menus.

how would i go about using a new bios or uploading a backup?
im sorry for my ignorance, i'm new to this.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
I'm sorry im not sure what you mean.

So i bought the laptop secondhand and it has a hdd password and when i remove the ssd to try and boot from usb it has the post password screen. i cant get to any bios settings or menus.

how would i go about using a new bios or uploading a backup?
im sorry for my ignorance, i'm new to this.
You have to use a programmer tool like tl866 to create a bios backup .

andrew57p

Member (✔)
ahh i see. i dont have one of those. ill need to buy one and do a ton of learning... would i be better off just ordering a new bios chip and installing it instead?

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
ahh i see. i dont have one of those. ill need to buy one and do a ton of learning... would i be better off just ordering a new bios chip and installing it instead?
Even if you do that it wil not granting that your laptop will work , those kind of work need a technician mean to take your laptop to a repair shop.

Top Bottom