Maximus XII Hero Wifi no reaction

riderek22

Member (✔)
Hello
There is a problem with this board, specifically it does not want to turn on (the LEDs are on and it resets normally with the cmos button). I have Boardview from this forum
I checked several power supplies, replaced the SPI chip with a new one with BIOS. There is 3.3v on SPi, the flash button and CLEAR CMOS work normally. SIO supposedly gets 3.3v and heats up slightly when I apply voltage from the laboratory power supply.
Power Inductor PL3010 has 1.05v and 44Ω.
The 12v voltage is present on the mosfets but nothing from the processor starts.
And strangely, when I give +5VSBCON directly, the board consumes ~0.6A and jumps to 0.9A for 2 seconds.

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
Hello
There is a problem with this board, specifically it does not want to turn on (the LEDs are on and it resets normally with the cmos button). I have Boardview from this forum
I checked several power supplies, replaced the SPI chip with a new one with BIOS. There is 3.3v on SPi, the flash button and CLEAR CMOS work normally. SIO supposedly gets 3.3v and heats up slightly when I apply voltage from the laboratory power supply.
Power Inductor PL3010 has 1.05v and 44Ω.
The 12v voltage is present on the mosfets but nothing from the processor starts.
And strangely, when I give +5VSBCON directly, the board consumes ~0.6A and jumps to 0.9A for 2 seconds.
We can't go for such troubleshooting, it will take to much time but what we suggest is going step by step for the power sequence, Stat with Stat until you found the defected part.
If the cpu power supply doesn't come than check it's buck converter .

Top Bottom