NP300E5X-A01IT bios

Matteo Trenti

Member (✔)
Hello. I would need the bios P05RAJ for the Samsung NP300E5X-A01IT notebook. what software should i use for updating? thank you

Matteo Trenti

Member (✔)
isn't there a way to update the bios through a simple software? The Samsung biosupdate.exe from the site gives me an error: "cannot download"

Admin

desktops & Laptops
Support
isn't there a way to update the bios through a simple software? The Samsung biosupdate.exe from the site gives me an error: "cannot download"
For a professional work you need some technical tools any update with some soft can break down your laptop and it will not turn on again .

Matteo Trenti

Member (✔)
I understand, sorry help me to understand: my NP300E5X-A01IT notebook that often does a false boot. The fan is spinning but the screen is black. After a couple of attempts it starts up. I wanted to try to update the bios. This problem started after trying to install kubuntu. Now I have made an erase with special software of the ssd and I have Windows.On the internet it has happened to others that the bios goes haywire. We read on the net that a bios reset would be enough. Can you tell me how to do a bios reset? It is not enough to click on default settings ...

Top Bottom